We are excited to welcome returning and new patients to our office.
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
We have introduced several additional safety measures for your protection and ours.
- All appointments must be pre-scheduled. We will not take walk-ins.
- Appointments will be staggered to help with physical distancing.
- Telephone pre-screening questions at the time we confirm your appointment.
- Filling out our in-office questionnaire on the day of the appointment.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the day of frequently touched surfaces and areas, in our office in between patient visits.
- Many hand sanitizing and hand washing areas throughout our office.
- All our clinical staff will be wearing the full required PPE for aerosol and non-aerosol-producing procedures.