top of page
We are excited to welcome returning and new patients to our office.
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
We have introduced several additional safety measures for your protection and ours.
- All appointments must be pre-scheduled. We will not take walk-ins.
- Appointments will be staggered to help with physical distancing.
- Telephone pre-screening questions at the time we confirm your appointment.
- Filling out our in-office questionnaire on the day of the appointment.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the day of frequently touched surfaces and areas, in our office in between patient visits.
- Many hand sanitizing and hand washing areas throughout our office.
- All our clinical staff will be wearing the full required PPE for aerosol and non-aerosol-producing procedures.
As well, we have implemented changes to our procedures in order to ensure physical distancing strategies.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. If you do arrive a few minutes before, please wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
- In order to minimize the time spent in the reception area, we will be emailing a covid questionnaire or phoning patients to go over pre-screening questions as well as verifying personal and insurance information. When you arrive, we will verbally ask you if there have been changes and take your temperature.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer before you enter the clinic. Please come upstairs via the elevator.
- If the appropriately placed chairs are occupied in the waiting room please wait standing ensuring physical distancing until you are escorted to your operatory.
- There are protective shields on the reception desk and we ask that you interact with the receptionists from behind the marked areas.
- When your appointment is finished, we ask that you wash your hands prior to being escorted out to the waiting room to finalize with the receptionists. Please exit the clinic by the stairs. This ensures proper physical distancing.
- We request that patients arrive alone for their appointment, with no children or friends. Anyone accompanying the patient is asked to wait outside or in their car. If patient advocates must accompany the patient they will be screened in the same manner as the patient.
- Please leave all non-essential personal items including jackets, water bottles, bags in your vehicle or at home before you attend your appointment.
- We request each patient to wear a mask to their appointment. Medical or Homemade masks are fine. Please note that a mask must be worn and that if you don't have one we will provide one for you at a fee of $2.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Please CLICK HERE to book an appointment or call our clinic at 250-361-4266 and our reception team will be happy to assist you or answer any questions you may have.
bottom of page