We Are Open to Serve You
We are pleased to announce that City Center Dental Clinic will be re-opening soon for in-clinic appointments.
We have implemented a few changes to our procedures in order to ensure physical distancing strategies.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you do arrive a few minutes before, please wait outside or in your car until your appointment time. The door will be locked between appointments. Please buzz the intercom button on the wall in order for us to open the front door of the clinic.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer before you enter the clinic. Please come upstairs via the elevator.
- We leave it up to each patient if they prefer to wear a mask to their appointment. Medical or homemade masks are fine.
- If the appropriately placed chairs are occupied in the waiting room, please wait while standing, ensuring physical distancing until you are escorted to your operatory.
- There are protective shields on the reception desk, and we ask that you interact with the receptionists from behind the marked areas.
- In order to minimize time spent in the reception area, we will be phoning patients to go over pre-screening questions as well as verifying personal and insurance information. When you arrive, we will verbally ask you if there have been changes and take your temperature.
- When your appointment is finished, we ask that you put on your mask if you have one and then wash your hands, and you will be escorted out to the waiting room to finalize with the receptionists. Please exit the clinic by the stairs. This ensures proper physical distancing.
- We request that patients arrive alone for their appointment, no children or friends. Anyone accompanying the patient is asked to wait outside or in their car. If the patient’s advocates must accompany the patient, they will be screened in the same way as the patient.
These procedures are subject to change based on further requirements by The Ministry of Health, BC, and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia.